Insignificant Insights

Going into the first year of fulltime HIGH SCHOOL teaching-- the question becomes, 'what will happen?' My trials and tribulations are as follows...

Sunday, October 24, 2004

I've only got 11 days til I get to see, touch, hold (and other things) my love.

I'm watching my show "American Dreams" I love this show! I don't know why, but it reminds me of a show I used to watch when I was a kid "Rags to Riches" (I think that was the title. About 5 orphan girls in the 60's. One of them was Tischa Campbell) Anyway, its a nice escapism.

As for the thesis...I've decided to not use my old data set. Start over fresh. So I started transcribing the tapes this weekend, and I might have a different angle to approach it from. So there are alot of decisions to be made regarding what I'm gonna do with it.

I just want my love home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>