Insignificant Insights

Going into the first year of fulltime HIGH SCHOOL teaching-- the question becomes, 'what will happen?' My trials and tribulations are as follows...

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Little Picasso is growing up! He has been enrolled in obedience classes. And he has taken to sleeping on Mom and Dad's floor instead of in my room. Although, tonight he is on my bed with me. He missed me today while I was at work.

On a different note:
I have an appointment with my advisor to discuss the whole thesis, committee, graduation stuff on Thursday. I want to get all the nitty-gritty details worked out before Dave comes home. (only 4.6 weeks to go!!!!)

Things with the brother and his psycho (ex)wife are worse than ever. She is now holding the daughter hostage for a while. Won't let Brother come get her and bring her up here for a week (as they previously agreed to do).

I just want my own life to begin.

I am hoping to get to Japan in May as I will be on break from school then. I am also hoping Dave and I get to do some local travelling too.

That's about all I know. Hope all is well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>