Insignificant Insights

Going into the first year of fulltime HIGH SCHOOL teaching-- the question becomes, 'what will happen?' My trials and tribulations are as follows...

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

So here's the deal..

I am contemplating my thesis...

I want my love HOME, but it is soon coming, so I guess I can be patient a little while longer.. But he knows he will be on a short leash for a little while at first. I just want to spend as much time as possible with him when he gets home. We are at approximately 13% now, so it won't be long.

As for my thesis, I need to establish my committee and I need to find out if I can recreate a study based on another discipline (I think I can do it, but I gotta double check). I want to investigate the usage of gap-fillers and disfluencies as they are used in ESL.

Watched a great movie tonight, "Man on Fire" I highly recommend it.

I miss life abroad. And hope that after I get my degree I/we can move somewhere else before we buy land. It would be awesome to work in Antarctica and save some money, or Alaska.

That's about it from here.

Have been trying to reach my friend Mikiko but I think I have the wrong number. So I shall try again. I have asked my friend here to do a people search in Japanese for me (to look for her).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>