Insignificant Insights

Going into the first year of fulltime HIGH SCHOOL teaching-- the question becomes, 'what will happen?' My trials and tribulations are as follows...

Saturday, June 26, 2004

Midwestern life is suitable for now. The weather is rather enjoyable, minus the mosquitoes. Bought Dad a mosquito-deleto system for Father's Day. It seems to help. But with as much land as we are on, we need a few more to make it really noticable. The weather, as those of you from MN know, is a main topic of conversation. So let me give you an update...It feels like it is Fall instead of Summer. We are hoping for some 80's late next week. Otherwise, it has been in the 50's-60's for the last couple of weeks. Nighttime temps in the 40's.
On another note-
I am hopeful that we get to move to Alaska. The bad news is the job opens up and/or begins in August, but Dave won't be off the ice until October at the earliest. I've got my fall classes lined up, so I couldn't go until December 23 at the earliest. I wouldn't mind having the excuse of moving to Alaska to get out of the holidays. It sure was nice to be away from that stressor for 3 years, well 2 that I didn't come home for.
Am working on school stuff mostly. And in my downtime, I am trying to put down notes for a book on Huskies. The books out there are not very helpful for the day-to-day experiences of dealing with a puppy.
That's about all I know for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>