Insignificant Insights

Going into the first year of fulltime HIGH SCHOOL teaching-- the question becomes, 'what will happen?' My trials and tribulations are as follows...

Thursday, May 27, 2004

textbooks

are soooo expensive! Went to campus today to drop off the last of my homework for the aggravating practicum class. Picked up my last paycheck of the sememster, then bought my texts for summer. That about took care of the paycheck.

The Wolves NEED to win tonight in order to keep LA at bay and on their toes. I wish Casell (sp) could play, but it is probably better for his back if he doesn't. KG needs to be a leader tonight and Sprewell just needs to keep making those 3 pointers. Put the big guy in to battle it out with Shaq. And how come it is ok for Kobe to come into the game late due to his court hearing? Is that fair? Let's hope his mind stays on his legal issues and out of the game. And lets keep fouling Shaq and send him to the free-throw line.

One more week off of school then it is 16 weeks covered in 4 x 2 sessions (classes).

Going to see Prince in a couple of weeks. Gonna go to Jody's tonight. Ran into her at the liquor store and she invited me over. She is one of the most difficult people to get a hold of.

Saw my VERY pregnant friend two days ago. She is ready to pop and says she has not enjoyed this experience at all. Doesn't want to do it again. First time to hear that.

Well, gotta go. There is a pizza waiting to be picked up and a beer with my name on it.

Only 43% more time left until my honey is home again!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 8:28 PM, Blogger Ange said...

June 16th baby!!!!!!!!! Figure it is the last time I will be able to hear the classics (said so in his press releases) and I am never in the right place at the right time to get in to a Paisley show. So forked out the cash and get a "free" CD with the admission. Really looking foward to it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>