Insignificant Insights

Going into the first year of fulltime HIGH SCHOOL teaching-- the question becomes, 'what will happen?' My trials and tribulations are as follows...

Sunday, May 23, 2004

The series is tied!!!

The Wolves won by almost 20 points tonight. And they kept the Lakers to a low score of 71 points. That is ~AWESOME~ makes me a happy fan.

Should get to bed so I can get up with the puppy.

Have lots to do this week, bummer. And then it will be time for school...well on the 7th is when SS1 starts.

Its been horribly cold here today. High was about 45. It was raining loads. We don't need any more rain for a while, but it is suppose to rain most of this week. Need to get myself a pair of Lakeport Loafers (waders??) to take the dog on his walks.

Been getting emails from my friend K----. He's having issues with the latest gal he's dating. Don't know if I want to get too much info about those problems...

David has been keeping busy down at the pole. Taking a self-defense class on the weekends. Working 6 days a week. Didn't get to talk to him yesterday, but that's ok. The last 3 calls have had lousy reception, satellites having troubles-- stories of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>