Insignificant Insights

Going into the first year of fulltime HIGH SCHOOL teaching-- the question becomes, 'what will happen?' My trials and tribulations are as follows...

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Good to hear from Friends

these would be my friends and not the ones on TV. It is so hard to keep track of people as we move and diversify.

Gonna get together with Chae from High School next week. She is due in June..having a C-section so her hubby can be here. Just want to see her minx-like body looking normal and female.

missing the honey like no tomorrow. Thank god for email. He said that 4 years ago there was no email communication and during the winter only one mail drop but nothing could go out...I couldn't have survived. I know me. And it wouldn't have worked. At least we have daily communication and once the solstice is upon us, then we are that much closer to being reunited.

Watched the Bachelor finale tonight---so happy he chose Jessica...best choice for him especially after sending Tara on her way and what she had to say.

Idol isn't rigged, watched that too tonight. WAs gonna boycott if Fantasia or Diana got the boot. They at least can sing. No offense to Jasmine but she doesn't have the chops, only the looks.

Gotta check the powerball and hope for the best. The rents are in dire-straits and could use it.

Missing my baby.

Gotta go smoke. Did I mention that I started again??? Will try to quite when it is closer to David coming home and me moving outta here. Wishing for a ring..

2 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, Blogger Ebriel said...

"Diversify" sums it all up:

~ Just missed a (High School) girlfriend's wedding in Hungary to a hot Hungarian guy with gypsy blood.

~ Will miss the birth of my first niece/nephew in October.

~ Have lost contact with a dozen friends from Europe to Boston/NY/MN.

~ There are always new people to meet, though.

And old, good friends always seem to find you again.
Even if it's just to go kids book-shopping and to teach you how to use chopsticks a few days before you leave for Asia.
Thanks again, Ange.
Love,
E

PS: We'll have to have lunch at Figlios when I'm back in MN for a few days (this winter?), perhaps with my significant company.

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger Ange said...

moving on and diversifying in one form or another.

Lunch when you are back sounds great! Maybe we can get Figglio's to give us chopsticks to eat our spaghetti with?!

Yours and mine can all meet and greet and get to know each other.

Thanks for the support and know that I am behind you 100%!

love-
a

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>