Insignificant Insights

Going into the first year of fulltime HIGH SCHOOL teaching-- the question becomes, 'what will happen?' My trials and tribulations are as follows...

Saturday, May 08, 2004

my, oh my...

I always like to put a title. It seems to contain the thoughts somehow. And when I am titleless, it just means I couldn't contain my thoughts into a simple phrase.

My poor little puppy was afraid of the noises the mice were making last night. So I lugged all 25lbs of him up on the bed and he proceeded to fall asleep. Slept next to me all night long, but he is a restless sleeper.

Am going to read a book today "The search for Omm Sety" about this lady who was reincarnated and learned how to astral project to meet up with the love of her life after three thousand years of being apart. It piqued my interest, so I bought it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>