Insignificant Insights

Going into the first year of fulltime HIGH SCHOOL teaching-- the question becomes, 'what will happen?' My trials and tribulations are as follows...

Saturday, April 24, 2004

feeling like getting drunk

...but I've got too much to do. Although I think maybe I can put it off for one more day???

I can't get the damned erotic images and fantasies outta my head... this is bad. Almost bad enough to want to drive down to Mpls and go "toy" shopping for something new.

I wish I were in my own space and place again, but that will be coming here eventually. The BF wants to do it right, in regards to moving in together. Not sure what that means, although my parents sure do have their ideas which I am trying to not let pollute my own train of thought.

Nothing exciting ever happens and that is usually the way I like it. That way I stay outta trouble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>