Insignificant Insights

Going into the first year of fulltime HIGH SCHOOL teaching-- the question becomes, 'what will happen?' My trials and tribulations are as follows...

Saturday, April 24, 2004

Erotic Dreams...

I woke up this morning not only because of the pooch, but also because of the disturbingly real dream I was having...
It was wet. It was hot. And it made me shiver in anticipation of what was to come...It involved a couple of different men, not at the same time though. ---As you know, dream time is not like real time---so it went from being with one man to looking up and seeing another in his place...Oh, god the feelings---ah, ugh!, not that word cuz it was not emotional---the orgasmic potential ---better, but still not spot on, anyways--- left me wanting more. The man knew what he was doing with his tool and he knew how to please me. Slowly teasing me...tracing circles with his member around my flower before releasing the honey that was building up... The explosions. The quivers. The quakes. The tears of joy at being released.. Only to have a repeat performance by someone else. It was pure heaven until reality came yipping in.........
The misery of knowing I will wait for another 6 months before I can be released from my self-imposed chastity belt. Why oh why did I fall for a man whose dream it was to move someplace that is unavailable for flights for 6-8 months out of the year? Therefore putting himself in exile and leaving me here to wait and try to "entertain" myself with Mr. Red, but that just ain't doing it.
I wonder what Freud would make of that dream and the subsequent ideas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>