Insignificant Insights

Going into the first year of fulltime HIGH SCHOOL teaching-- the question becomes, 'what will happen?' My trials and tribulations are as follows...

Saturday, April 24, 2004

Have dog, will travel...

The pooch is a royal pain in arse! He must come from a long line of them or something. Ma left him outside this morning so I could sleep for a bit longer, as I am the one who gets up at 5 am to take him for his morning piss... So she put his food and water bowls out there with him and she strategically placed toys all around the circle that his chain permits him to run...
Well, he was having none of it! I finally dragged my butt outta bed at quarter to ten and went to get him. Well, he seems to think he is the reincarnation of Cojo or something...The boy has fangs on him that could kill and those are just his puppy teeth.
So I sit and wonder will I get anything accomplished today with him chewing on me and everything else his little mouth can grab? Right now he is after a cardboard box...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>