Insignificant Insights

Going into the first year of fulltime HIGH SCHOOL teaching-- the question becomes, 'what will happen?' My trials and tribulations are as follows...

Thursday, April 22, 2004

Simply Amazing

My dear friend Timmie is fighting cancer now...so for those of you who pray, please put him on your prayer lists...The above statement is his saying... he always says it in good times and USUALLY bad (read: shight, rhymes with tight).

I don't really have much else to say... Except only one more week of school and I am so looking forward to living the "college" life that I didn't really live the first time around...you know, off of loans and not working or not working much. I just want to focus on my studies... unless I get hired for teaching this summer in the IEC, in which case I won't only be focusing on my studies.

I love teaching ESL@!!!! That is about the only thing I know...That and I miss the BF and wish he were here....

Later all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>