Insignificant Insights

Going into the first year of fulltime HIGH SCHOOL teaching-- the question becomes, 'what will happen?' My trials and tribulations are as follows...

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

What is it??

that I want? I ask myself this almost daily. I know who I want, but he is at the pole. But what do I want out of life?

I want love.
I want to be loved.
I want happiness.
I want a home to call my own.
I want freedom within the comforts of a relationship.
I want to continue to grow as a person: both spiritually and emotionally.
I want a family.
I want land.
I want to travel.
I want my Master's.
I want to teach.
I want to learn.
I want to strive each day to be a better person.
I want to right past wrongs in both this life and ones past.
I want truth and honesty.

Do I ask for too much?

1 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Blogger Ange said...

Not too much, rather just the right amount me thinks...
Enjoying my nightly inebriations... School starts again in 2 weeks.
Missing the boy.
Want his love.

Thanks gals for the love.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>