Insignificant Insights

Going into the first year of fulltime HIGH SCHOOL teaching-- the question becomes, 'what will happen?' My trials and tribulations are as follows...

Monday, June 07, 2004

School starts tomorrow

Am kinda dreading getting back to the grind, but it will make the summer go quicker.
Had a great conversation with my honey on Saturday night. He is just trying to keep it together to survive this winter there. Two more weeks and then his days start getting lighter and longer and ours shorter. That is fine with me.

Why is it that MN can NOT have a normal spring, summer, fall pattern. We went from early spring weather to hot middle of summer weather within the past week. There was a tornado forming over the neighbor's house two days ago but then it was a torrential downpour as I've only seen in Japan during typhoons. The rain blew the tornado apart. That was a good thing. The weatherpeople say we are up for more storms this week. But the ground is so saturated that we don't need it.
I took the go-cart out last night and ended up getting stuck in the mud in the field. Had to have the neighbor pull me out with his 4-wheeler. He laughed at me. It doesn't have reverse so I had no choice. I knew I was in trouble when I went into the field and there was a huge puddle. Won't be repeating that move any time soon.

So right now it is 95 and 90% humidity. Sitting in the AC and trying to not go outside. But I need to get smokes and take the mail to the post office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>