Insignificant Insights

Going into the first year of fulltime HIGH SCHOOL teaching-- the question becomes, 'what will happen?' My trials and tribulations are as follows...

Monday, June 14, 2004

Its been a week since I last wrote. Have been inundated with homework. The class I've got this first term of summer is going to be annoying at best. Tons of work to do and people to avoid...

Been reading about my friend in Korea, sounds like she is having a rough time of it. I can totally relate. On the one hand, I miss those kind of stresses, but on the other, I don't.

David called on Saturday night, there is the possibility of us moving to Alaska in January. Depends on a lot of things, but I am hopeful. It would be really good for us and it would give me uninterrupted time to work on my thesis. Also would be good to bring the dog to a climate more suitable to him. But it is all up in the air for now. D needs to get alot of questions answered before he/we commit.

1 Comments:

At 1:08 PM, Blogger Ange said...

E~

Hope you two figure it out. Just waiting to hear from Dave so I can put my end into action. Holding off on the FinAid acceptance and planning anything beyond Fall. Need to know just so I can do what I gotta do.
I think you might enjoy Japan, but Korea doesn't sound like too much fun.
As for the future, that is all we have to look forward to. The way I look at it is, do what comes naturally.
Still trying to get a number for PP for you. But in all honesty, you might have to call and request it directly. I will contact them and let them know your situation, but they probably won't give me what you need, cuz I am not you. You know how doctors offices are here.
Take care and keep posting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>