Insignificant Insights

Going into the first year of fulltime HIGH SCHOOL teaching-- the question becomes, 'what will happen?' My trials and tribulations are as follows...

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

having some slight problems with the home computer. It seems to be infected with one or two viruses and neither my mom or I know what to do to fix it. So I don't want to use it in case the viruses are not contained in Quarrantine. Norton isn't working properly and can't run a full system check because of it. Can't even runthe backup disks.
Going to the Prince concert tonight. So I need to get home and get prepared.

1 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Blogger Ange said...

The Prince show was good, but I am not into the concert scene like I once was. We left early cuz of the long drive home and my friend slept almost the entire way. Sucked in that regard.
But it was nice to see him live. Unfortunately it didn't live up to its billing of "the last time you will hear his old songs live". He played a montage of songs, but mostly songs from his Musicology album.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>