Insignificant Insights

Going into the first year of fulltime HIGH SCHOOL teaching-- the question becomes, 'what will happen?' My trials and tribulations are as follows...

Thursday, September 02, 2004

So my brother is finally getting his head on straight and is starting to think like his EX. The screws are slowly being turned on her world, but she doesn't know it yet.

School starts next week. Yea, I think.

I haven't hardly touched my thesis research stuff this summer. *sigh* But my excuse is I am taking the research class this semester and will learn how to do what I need to do to write an effective thesis, hopefully on a publishable subject. Am currently thinking of examining people's use of gap-fillers when giving formal speeches. Are these active listening devices or are they used to make them sound more "native-like"?

It's too bloody late at night to get into this now. But check back periodically throughout the semester as I might be mulling it over on this medium.

Sleep time after finishing my brew...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>