Insignificant Insights

Going into the first year of fulltime HIGH SCHOOL teaching-- the question becomes, 'what will happen?' My trials and tribulations are as follows...

Thursday, August 12, 2004

I'm Free!!!
I do not have to be responsible for my niece anymore. The judge today took me out of the equation. Now Melissa and Scott will share custody for the next year, 1 week with mom, 1 week with dad effective tomorrow. I get a break. Everyone around here gets a break.

Went and took my final today after driving all over the state and as I handed it in, my prof told me I already had an A. Which means I didn't have to take the final. But if i did better on the final than my lowest score (81%) then that score will be dropped and replaced by my final score. So either way, I win. Yeah me!

So now, finally I get to have a little bit of summer and start planning my events for when Dave comes home. We are almost to the 75 days to go mark. Yeah us! And we are going to Key West for New Years. So I gotta try to make reservations or something.

Finally, things are looking good again!! Yeah me! Yeah you! Yeah my love of my life! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>