Insignificant Insights

Going into the first year of fulltime HIGH SCHOOL teaching-- the question becomes, 'what will happen?' My trials and tribulations are as follows...

Monday, July 26, 2004

beauty pagents aren't what they're cracked up to be...
went to watch my friend's daughter's final ceremony yesterday, well it's all about the money. A big fat girl won a placement in Stasia's division. It was obvious it was about the money. So sad that this little girl's dreams were crushed for a third year. She's a darling little 10 year old. I wish that it wasn't so...

Other news...
My neice's mother, I spoke with her this evening...After she bad mouthed my stepbrother for a while, I said "my only concern is the child".... well the mother wanted to take the child for the weekend, I said "no.  Not until  you prove to me that you can be trusted" or something to that effect.

My puppy loves me. He was just giving me kisses. Gotta go and pay attention to him. He's such a lover.

1 Comments:

At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Blog about wholesale merchandise. I also have a Blog/Website about wholesale merchandise which is why I enjoyed this blog so much. Keep up the excellent work! Check out my site if you have a moment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>