Insignificant Insights

Going into the first year of fulltime HIGH SCHOOL teaching-- the question becomes, 'what will happen?' My trials and tribulations are as follows...

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Not sure if I'm happy or sad about school startingtoday. Guess we'll see how it goes.

Any personal information about the state of Japan after the earthquake(s) in Kinki this weekend would be greatly appreciated.

My stepbrother doesn't have a brain. I have given up on trying to get through to him or his daughter. I just wish they'd leave and never come back. She has a touch of the devil in her (and I don't mean that in the good/nice way) and he is just plain DUMB.

Less than two months until my David returns--Yippie!!!

2 Comments:

At 10:06 PM, Blogger Ebriel said...

Hey, Ange, glad to hear you'll have that special company back soon!

Is all this family drama going to distract you from classes? I suppose not; you've got a great head on ya.

Love,
E

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger Ange said...

Thanks girls. I need the encouragement from time to time. Hope all is well in your respective countries.

love,
ange

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>