Insignificant Insights

Going into the first year of fulltime HIGH SCHOOL teaching-- the question becomes, 'what will happen?' My trials and tribulations are as follows...

Thursday, September 16, 2004

So week 2 of class is done. I am having a hard time getting organized. The frenetic pace of jumping back on the speeding train known as a Master's program is....um.... interesting. Oddly enough, the class I've been most worried about might turn out ok. I think my thesis is getting on track and now I have to assemble my committee. I just hope they all agree. If not, I don't know what I will do.

Dave said the sun is finally starting to come up on the ice. One more milestone down. I think it is approximately 40 more days til he is home again.

I don't know much else.

1 Comments:

At 6:04 AM, Blogger Ebriel said...

Hey, girl - to continue on holiday-talk...will you and your man be out of the bedroom by the beginning of Jan?

I hope to be back there for about a month or so then, before we take off for the next destination (we're thinking of Chile, if we can afford the tix during peak season)

Can't imagine sun on ice after such a long winter...does he write much about what life there has been like?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>