Insignificant Insights

Going into the first year of fulltime HIGH SCHOOL teaching-- the question becomes, 'what will happen?' My trials and tribulations are as follows...

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

14 days and counting. Time to start making those reservations.... ;-)

Can't wait till he is home and I am living again. You know that feeling when you are with the one you love and you just feel so much more ALIVE than before. I miss that feeling.

Tomorrow is my mom's birthday.

The stepbrother is getting child protective services involved in order to get his daughter back. That happens tomorrow as well. Seems like he just knows how to ruin Mom and Dad's birthday this year without really trying.

School bites. My thesis might be self-imploding due to lack of proper foresight on my part. We will have to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>