Insignificant Insights

Going into the first year of fulltime HIGH SCHOOL teaching-- the question becomes, 'what will happen?' My trials and tribulations are as follows...

Thursday, October 07, 2004

I need to improve my vocabulary. I am evidently stuck in a rut by using the word "So" to begin just about every other sentence.

Right now I am watching Days of Our Lives... I am finding this whole island storyline ridiculous. Although I haven't been watching it regularly enough to really find it believeable. I just want to know why Sean is now in love with Jan and has completely forgotten about Belle. That's the only part of the story line that has me interested right now. Soaps are so unrealistic and great for escapism, but are they ever "believeable"? Once upon a time when I was eleven, I believed that how life was portrayed on tv would be how my life would be when I became an adult... Now I know the truth. But it is still a nice escape from reality.

Here's a rhetorical question, answer if you feel so inclined... If you had a check that was addressed to someone else, say your husband, would you cash it if told it was ok to do so by your mother-in-law? (Second party check with third party permission)

The situation with the step-brother is still an ongoing dilemma. Although his lawyer is working on getting him temporary custody of Breanna. It's like living in my own personal soap opera.

Here's my storyline:
I am 29 years old. Living at home while going to school for my master's and teaching license. Waiting for my boyfriend to return to civilization from his outpost on the ice. Familial problems which have the potential to overflow on a weekly basis. I only work sporadically, when I choose to do so. I tried to get a brainless job but was overqualified and couldn't even get an interview. Go figure...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>