Insignificant Insights

Going into the first year of fulltime HIGH SCHOOL teaching-- the question becomes, 'what will happen?' My trials and tribulations are as follows...

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Don't want to talk about the thesis issues. Have a literary review due next week that ideally will be incorporated into my first chapter of my thesis. Although I've hit a major bug already. I suppose this is what it means to actually create a research project. *sigh*

On a lighter note... Dave will be home on November 5th, so long as the weather cooperates. Here is a link to view the weather at the south pole...
http://www.cmdl.noaa.gov/obop/spo/livecamera.html
this is how I keep tabs on what Mother Nature is doing to my plans. So far it has been nice for two or 3 days now. But the weather is apt to change on a dime.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>