Insignificant Insights

Going into the first year of fulltime HIGH SCHOOL teaching-- the question becomes, 'what will happen?' My trials and tribulations are as follows...

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Dave called today. The plane was on its way! He was going to McMurdo for the night cuz the weather over the ocean was lousy and not good for flying. So hopefully he will be in Christchurch on Saturday or Sunday (my time) at the latest. He should be home in 7 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It will be much easier for him to get off the ice from MacTown, than from the Pole.

My thesis and transcription(s) are coming along. Am happy with where its going. Going down to the University of MN tomorrow to attend a lecture with my prof and fellow linguists, then going to spend the evening with my dad and stepmom. I haven't seen them in ages so I should go there before Dave comes home.

Hope all is well in everyone's world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>