Insignificant Insights

Going into the first year of fulltime HIGH SCHOOL teaching-- the question becomes, 'what will happen?' My trials and tribulations are as follows...

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Just a quick update--

Student teaching is going. I will be happy when it is over and I am qualified to get into my own classroom and set up things for myself.

This weekend has kinda sucked. My dog and my parents' dog accidently caused me to twist my knee and ankle. Am on crutches now. Have to go back to the doctor in 10 days for a check-up. My knee is swollen up about the size of a softball. Yesterday it felt like the size of a football.

Getting around is a pain. About the only thing that feels ok is to lay on the couch with a pillow under my knee.

Hope spring is treating you well whereever you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>