Insignificant Insights

Going into the first year of fulltime HIGH SCHOOL teaching-- the question becomes, 'what will happen?' My trials and tribulations are as follows...

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Happy Hump Day

OK... not really happy, but I can pretend. Am currently watching Bones on TV. 2 more days at the middle and high schools then a week off and after that start at the primary and elementary schools.

I need to register to take the Praxis test at the end of April. Also there is a job fair at the end of April which I think I will register to go to. This year, I will get there bright and early and try to get interviews lined up. I should be able to get a job... I hope. I just need something.

Other news... my friend Mony is preggers--- YIPPIE!! At least for her.

Things are snowy and a bit on the cold side here. Spring is coming, but we are just getting one last winter blast.

Have a happy week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>