Insignificant Insights

Going into the first year of fulltime HIGH SCHOOL teaching-- the question becomes, 'what will happen?' My trials and tribulations are as follows...

Saturday, April 29, 2006

I am done with my tests!!!! Woo-hooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other than that I know not much. The test was hard, but now it is 4 weeks of waiting til I get the results from ETS.

Almost done with student teaching. Have an interview lined up for May 8th.

Went to the doctor yesterday for a check back on the knee and ankle. My knee is in a brace now. Doc thinks may have bruised the cartilege (sp), He wanted to do an MRI, but as I have no insurance, I have no way of paying. Hence the brace.

It's raining which is a good thing cuz the fire danger level was high ~ extremely high for the last little while.

Am waiting for Jordis' tickets to go on sale. Now sounds like it will be Monday that they go on sale. That's ok though. I work tonight, don't think I will be staying awake all night. We will see though. No nap tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>