Insignificant Insights

Going into the first year of fulltime HIGH SCHOOL teaching-- the question becomes, 'what will happen?' My trials and tribulations are as follows...

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Right. It's been ages since I've updated.

Here's what's happening....

Summer Session I is underway. Got tons to do and not enough time to do it in, imagine that!

I am on day two of my quit. That would be my quit smoking again plan. Have joined Quitplan.com very useful and user-friendly site.

Am still tutoring the boys in Japanese once a week. That is good fun.

Am picking up shifts now and then at the Ranch to fill in the income gap in my life right now. I owe D. money from our trip and for household expenses.

Summer is hot and humid and mosquito-filled. Can't decide which itches more, my bug bites or my rash from the Zyban.

Hope everyone has a good 4th. I will be working and taking care of Picasso.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>