Insignificant Insights

Going into the first year of fulltime HIGH SCHOOL teaching-- the question becomes, 'what will happen?' My trials and tribulations are as follows...

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Am sitting in a computer lab on campus killing time until practicum only to have to rush across campus to get to a health class where the instructor says she would rather you show up late than not at all, but she gives you nasty little looks if you walk in late.
Ok that is at least my perception of the situation the last time I entered her class late. No choice on coming late when my other class ran late. Time constraints of the frazzled TA.
Actually, not that frazzled. Totally enjoying teaching. Mom and dad will be home late this evening which means Dave and I can go back to our peaceful existence in our house, sans dog.

Don't know much else except I slipped on the ice this morning and got scalded with my coffee. At least the mug didn't break and no bones broke either.

Hope it is warmer and safer where ever you might be...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>