Insignificant Insights

Going into the first year of fulltime HIGH SCHOOL teaching-- the question becomes, 'what will happen?' My trials and tribulations are as follows...

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

GRR

Am having troubles with this posting tonight. Had written a great little thing and its not showing up. Yet the other changes I've made are working. Am wondering if I will remain incompetent for the rest of my life when it comes to advanced technology. I know some of you are thinking this isn't advanced... But three years of being able to access only when able to get to a computer did not help my computer skills at all. Also, having to troubleshoot in Japanese when my coworkers knew nothing about computers creating problems unique to that company..

Am trying again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>