Insignificant Insights

Going into the first year of fulltime HIGH SCHOOL teaching-- the question becomes, 'what will happen?' My trials and tribulations are as follows...

Sunday, February 15, 2004

I've decided to begin an online, open forum type dialogue which may or may not be viewed by people I know. I just need to know my thoughts on this perverse age are being read, somewhere.
I work insane overnight hours and am currently going on 20 hours without sleeping. That is so I can go to sleep tonight in order to get up tomorrow morning and work at my other "job" teaching English and then working on my masters.
The purpose of this, is to vent and talk through ideas in a manner which can be accessed easily by me.
So if you have stumbled across this, I am sorry it may not make a lot of sense to someone from Planet Earth. However if you have visited other realms especially in the East then this may interest you.
I spent three years in Japan and am going through different stages of reverse culture shock. The main one is dealing with my family again. Here I am almost 30 and living at home again, being treated like a child...how annoying.
This is going to be my forum for venting these pent up frustrations that I can't or don't want to let others know.
Until my next great thought....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>